Keaveny Drug first opened in 1933 in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The Keaveny family has been in the pharmacy business for over 75 year, with stores that have been located in Minneapolis, Navare, Litchfield, Annandale, Cokato, and Winsted.
The Minneapolis store closed when the family relocated to the Cokato area. The Navare store closed when Dick Keaveny retired. The Litchfield store was relocated to Annandale in 2000.
The Keaveny Family are in the process of purchasing additional drug stores. They have a dedication to small town independent pharmacy and enjoy taking care of the community pharmacy needs.